Mr. Dominic F. D’Adamo
Dr. Jack Kopnisky
Ms. Irene Pappas
Mrs. Virginia Ripp, ’73
Ms. Alexa Bisignano
Mrs. Janet E. Charles, Esq.
Ms. Maureen R. Coen, Esq.
Dr. Lanny S. Cohen
Mr. Kenneth D. Daly
Ms. Natasha Deschene
Dr. Hasan Dewan
Ms. Mary L. Duffy
Dr. Susan Dunn, O.P.
Sr. Irene Ellis, O.P.
Mr. Paul C. Fitzpatrick
Dr. James J. Freeman, Jr., Esq.
Ms. Nydia Gaffey
Br. Michael J. Harlan, OFM
Mr. Patrick Loftus, Esq.
Mr. William Madden
Dr. Charles J. Maikish, Esq.
Mr. Anthony Mattia
Mr. James McCue
Dr. James Mooney
Sr. Nancy Richter, O.P.
Mr. Daniel Rifkin
Sr. Margaret M. Sweeney, O.P.
Mr. William Trust
Mr. Peter Unanue
Dr. Frank J. Borelli, Sr.
Dr. James G. Costello
Dr. John J. Ferguson, Esq.
Mr. John D. Kerin
Dr. William M. Mooney
Dr. Patricia A. Murphy
Mr. Patrick O’Malley
Dr. Donald J. Riley
Dr. Margaret M. Fitzpatrick, S.C.
Dr. Michael DiBartolomeo, Ed.D., Vice President for Enrollment Management
Dr. DiBartolomeo joined the College in 2017. He is responsible for all enrollment strategies at the undergraduate and graduate level, supervises the office of campus communications and marketing; admissions; financial aid; international students; high school programs; and degree programs for active duty military personnel and veterans. He works with the Deans of the four Schools as well as the Director of the Honors Program; the HEOP program; and the Pathways Program on strategies to grow student enrollment.
Joseph Donini, M.B.A., Treasurer and Vice President of Administration & Finance
Mr. Donini joined St. Thomas Aquinas in 2006 as Vice President of Administration. He was subsequently promoted to Treasurer and Vice President of Administration & Finance in 2010. In this role, Mr. Donini is Chief Financial Officer responsible for financial management, budget, banking and investment, risk management, business services and financial aspects of auxiliary enterprises. He oversees the activities of the Business Office and Human Resources. Mr. Donini is also a senior administrative official responsible for construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of physical plant facilities, and management and implementation of the college’s facilities master plan. In addition, Mr. Donini oversees Information Technology and has met the challenge of keeping STAC on the cutting edge in an ever-changing environment.
Mr. Thomas Flood, Vice President of Institutional Advancement
Mr. Flood joins us with over 30 years of college, high school, and Catholic fundraising experience. Mr. Flood has always focused his initiatives on the life-changing gift of education: “There is only one thing better than receiving the gift of education, and that is giving it. I am looking forward to the opportunity of dreaming and working together on how we collectively can help the College expand its reach and impact, building more hope for the tomorrows to come for individuals and families who attend and are served by St. Thomas Aquinas College.” Mr. Flood looks forward to working across campus with other departments to grow philanthropic partnerships, raise awareness, and open the doors of access and opportunity for those we serve today, tomorrow, and for many years to come.
Robert D. Murray, Ph.D., Provost & Vice President of Academic Affairs
Before becoming Provost, Dr. Murray served as the Dean of the School of Arts and Social Sciences and, prior to that, as Chair of the Division of Humanities; in addition, he holds the rank of Professor of English at the College. He also served as Director of the Writing Program. Dr. Murray joined the faculty of St. Thomas Aquinas College in 1998 after teaching at the Virginia Military Institute, Princeton University, and Rutgers University. He received his Ph.D. in English from Rutgers University.
Dr. Murray’s areas of research include 19th Century American Literature, especially the work of Nathaniel Hawthorne, as well as literary realism and naturalism and African-American literature. He has published work on composition theory, specifically on the topic of race and asymmetrical power relationships within the context of a college classroom.
Mr. Kevin A. Nesbitt, Vice President and Dean of Student Development
Kevin joins the STAC family with over 20 years of experience in Higher Education with a wide range of experiences in Student Success and Engagement, focused on creating inclusive environments for students with close working relationships and support from faculty, staff, and alum
The President’s Council is a dynamic and talented group of alumni, business professionals, and community leaders who provide thoughtful counsel and leadership to help the College fulfill its educational mission.
Kenneth D. Daly, President
Michael J. Monahan ’74 – Co-Chair
Stephanie Paulmeno ’80 – Co-Chair
- Vincent Abbatecola, Abbey Ice & Spring Water
- Jordan Baker-Kilner, Room For Thought
- Amanda Bartlett, Esq.
- Michael Beckerle, Beckerle Lumber Co.
- Courtney Boniface, Esq., Cane & Boniface, P.C.
- Frank Borelli, Jr., The Ducey Agency
- John Carroll, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Daniel Castrillon, Scirocco Financial Group
- Greg Chimenti, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Melissa Cobuzzi, M & R Energy Resources
- Brian Condon, Esq., Condon & Associates PLLC
- Robert Conenello, DPM, FACFAS, Orangetown Podiatry
- Stephen DeGroat ’76, County of Rockland
- Vincent DeLucia ’87, Sterling National Bank
- Lynn M. Donovan-Krakaur ’78, MBA, Montefiore: The University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Barry Dorfman, LUTCF, Robert Alan Agency
- Joanne Favata ’81, Ramapo College
- Tammy D. Felton, State Farm Insurance
- Manuel Fernandes
- Dr. Margaret M. Fitzpatrick, S.C., President Emerita, St. Thomas Aquinas College
- Sam Fratto, I.B.E.W Local Union 363
- James Hanley ’79
- Br. Michael J. Harlan, OFM, ’78
- Donald Hazelton, Esq.
- Dr. Susan Loew Heiferman ’69
- Jonathan S. Kaufman, Academic Federal Credit Union
- Kathleen Kennedy ’88, Imagine Properties
- Kevin Kilner, Relentless, Inc.
- George Kopac
- Kathyanne Kopac-Cook ’14, HOF 2016
- Philip Liebman, Vistage Int. & Strat 4
- Bill Madden ’81, Veolia
- Marie Manning
- Mary Ann Mattone
- Michael Monahan ’74, GE Healthcare
- Samuel Mufson ’89, DMD, Chestnut Ridge Dental Assoc.
- Matthew Nolfo, MSCI
- Rudy Nolfo, Worldwide Flight Services
- Michael Nugent ’86, CPA, Kleinberg & Nugent, CPAs
- Daniel O’Kane, Jr. ’79, Hudson Valley Security and Data
- Stephanie Paulmeno ’80, MS, RN, NHA, CDP, Global Health Systems Consultants, LLC
- Howard Pierson
- Marsha Rand, Better Homes & Gardens Rand Realty
- Margaret Raso ’82
- Dr. Robert Schelin, STAC
- James Schneider ’86, KPMG
- Leslie Skae
- Kate Torpey
- Peter Unanue ’90, GOYA Foods
- Barbara Wallenstein ’90, All-State Exterminating
- Rosemarie Werner, Werner Constructi
- Cultivating Greatness Podcast Series. The podcast hosted by Leadership Coach Deb Hordon shares President Daly’s inspiring story – and roadmap – for aligning your work with your purpose and mission in life. Listen Here
- PLEXUSS Presidential Podcast Series. President Daly and the host discussed a variety of topics related to Higher Education as well as STAC’s recent successes and current news. Listen Here
- A Leap of Faith: How to Make a Late-Career Decision to Pursue Your Dream Job (LinkedIn)
- Zigging and Zagging: How Two Top Executives Switched Careers (LHH)
- St. Thomas Aquinas College Is Ready for an Incredible Fall Semester (Hudson Valley Magazine)
- St. Thomas Aquinas College Prepares Students for the Post-COVID World (Hudson Valley Magazine)
- Mary Beatrice Murphy, O.P., 1952-1954
- Mary Kevin Sullivan, O.P., 1954-1966
- Evangelist Marie Naughton, O.P., Ph.D., 1966-1967
- Mary Lucille Collins, O.P., Ph.D., 1967-1970
- Mary Ann Biller, O.P., Ph.D., 1970-1974
- Donald T. McNelis, Ed.D., 1974-1995
- Patricia Ann Reilly, O.P. Interim President, 1988-1989
- Margaret Mary Fitzpatrick, S.C, Ed.D., 1995-2020
- Kenneth D. Daly, Current President, 2020-present