Apply to St. Thomas Aquinas College
The agency partners above or the St. Thomas Aquinas College admissions team will guide you through the following application steps:
- Complete your Common Application, including your college essay.
- Have your college counselor send us transcripts from your secondary/high school. We reserve the right to request this document translated into English by a certified translation company.
- SAT or ACT Scores are waived for 2022 applicants
- Take either the TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test, or Pearson PTE English language proficiency exam OR qualify for an English proficiency testing waiver by:
- Graduating from a U.S. high school or secondary school elsewhere with all courses taught in the English language exclusively, with the exception of foreign language courses.
- Receiving an SAT score of 1000+ and 500+ on the English section
- Earning an ACT combined score of 37+ on the English and reading sections
- Facilitate one letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, mentor, or adviser who knows you well. All letters of recommendation can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
- Have a transcript evaluation completed by a current member of NACES. St. Thomas Aquinas partners with SpanTran to help you select the right evaluation at a discounted rate. Access the application here: SpanTran Application – St. Thomas Aquinas College
Once you have been admitted to St. Thomas Aquinas College as a full-time student, the college will issue your I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Students so that you can apply for an F-1 Student Visa at your consulate. To obtain, a Form I-20, you must:
- Be able to pay your tuition and living expenses at St. Thomas Aquinas. The college will issue a financial aid package with a breakdown of tuition plus room and board less any St. Thomas Aquinas scholarships or grants.
- Complete an I-20 Application with an accurate financial sheet listing all of your sources of funding in U.S. dollars.
- Provide proof of funding to support your financial sheet in your I-20 application. The documents differ with each type of funding. Please see the list of funding types and required documentation. This often entails finding a sponsor or sponsors and securing the documents necessary to display as evidence of your ability to pay for college.
- Send a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.