St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC) is proud to announce access to two new graduate program offerings (“STAC-Tracks”) for its current and prospective undergraduate students. Both programs will provide undergraduate students with the access and opportunity to begin working on their master’s degree while completing their undergraduate requirements. These new programs are purposefully built to save students time and money, as well as to fuel the desire to pursue advanced pathways for career success.
“The introduction of these innovative new offerings directly supports our Access and Affordability and Lifelong Learning strategic pillars,” said STAC President Ken Daly. “STAC is passionately committed to providing access to a transformative education, which offers students access to affordable lifelong learning programs and prepares them to make a profound difference in the world.”
As a further commitment to Access and Affordability, STAC also provides all graduates with a $10,000 scholarship over the lifetime of a graduate program.
The two “STAC-Track options” are:
- STAC Grad Explore Program is designed for undergraduate students who are curious about graduate school and may want to explore different areas of interest.
- The Accelerated Graduate Degree Program is designed for undergraduate students who know what they want to study, giving them the opportunity to complete both their bachelor’s and master’s in a total of five years (4+1 for traditional students or 2+3 for transfer students who have earned an associate’s degree).
These programs are designed for students from any major at the College, enabling them to receive an undergraduate and graduate degree in less time and at a lower cost than if they had pursued each degree independently. As part of these programs, STAC undergraduate students will be able to take up to 4 courses (12 credits) in any of the three programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration in Criminal Justice (MPA-CJ)
- Master of Science in Teaching (MST)
The MBA program offers a General MBA which can be completed exclusively online in addition to concentrations in Management, Finance, Marketing, Sports Administration, and the newly added Healthcare Management.
For more information, please visit our webpage, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.