- Alumni and Friends
- 2023 Annual Tribute Dinner
- Stay Involved
- Alumni Events
- Br. Michael Harlan O.F.M. ’78 2023 Founders Award Honoree
- Carlton J. & Janet Charles 2023 Aquinas Medal Honorees
- Mission Impact Award Honorees John Harris, Katie Nasseh & Matt Kelley
- Homecoming, Reunion and Family Weekend
- President’s Club Dinner
- Alumni Hall of Fame Honorees
- Invest in our Future
- Alumni FAQs
- Alumni Referral
- Alumni Benefit Resources
Always here for you.
As a member of the St. Thomas Aquinas College alumni community, you can take advantage of exclusive benefits, including career support, campus access, discounts, educational opportunities and more.
Interested in Graduate School? We offer graduate master degree programs in the School of Education, School of Business, and School of Arts & Social Sciences. Undergraduate STAC alumni are eligible for up to $10,000 through an Alumni Grad-itude scholarship. The discount applies to full graduate programs only and does include post master’s certificate programs.
OFFICE OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT
We’re available to help you at any stage of your career, whether you are just starting out, changing fields or looking for new opportunities. The Career Development team offers resources to help you prepare a powerful resume and develop interviewing and networking skills.
Career Development Resources
- LOOKING FOR A JOB? Spartan Jobs is a one-stop resource for career searches within the STAC alumni network. Login and get started on your search today!
- PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW? Big Interview is an online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. Learn more.
- FORAGE: Forage is an online resource that offers virtual experience programs designed by leading companies. Develop your skills and gain a real understanding of different roles and industries by working through these self-paced modules, with tasks similar to those you would undertake during a traditional internship. Learn more about Forage
- CAREERSPRING: CareerSpring is a non-profit organization that helps first generation college students and Federal Pell Grant eligible students realize their greatest career potential through career information, a network of professional contacts, and job placement services. Register here and enter the passcode STAC – you’ll answer a few questions and be able to start creating your personalized profile.
ADditional Benefits & RESOURCES
Our innovative and technologically advanced Library has an extensive collection of books, journals and online databases at your fingertips, and the staff is always happy to help. Stop by the Library on the main floor of Spellman Hall to access resources, or find a spot to sit and read. Visit us online for upcoming events, new collections, extensive scholarly journals, and many useful resources.
Kraus Family Fitness Center
Workout in our state-of-the-art fitness facility! The Kraus Fitness Center has cardio machines outfitted with individual televisions and audio plug-ins, recumbent bikes, spin bikes, treadmills, elliptical machines and a wide range of strength training equipment.
Sacred Heart Chapel
The breathtaking and traditional Sacred Hall Chapel is available to our alumni for weddings or religious ceremonies. Please contact the administrator of Dominican Convent at 845-359-4188 to learn more.
Liberty Mutual offers a “Group Savings Plus” Auto and Home Insurance Discount Program to all Alumni and their immediate family members. For more information, please call 800-699-4283. Learn More
TD Bank offers smart banking options, checking and savings accounts, lending products, credit cards, business banking and investment products. For more information contact TD Bank at 201-251-9431 and use code AH487 for discounts and savings.
The Alumni Board of St. Thomas Aquinas College continues to look for new and innovative ways to show appreciation towards our members, we are now offering PlumBenefits, a complimentary perk that gives you 20% to 70% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more.
Sign up here with your email, and use the company code: ac0528502
Planning an overnight visit in the area? You’ll find plenty of places to stay in close proximity to STAC’s campus. Check out our Visit Us page for a list of hotels and discounts.
Enterprise and National Car Rentals offer low rates, free pick up and award-winning customer service. STAC Alumni get a discount with code XZ247U2.