- Student Life
- Campus Safety
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Dimensions of Wellness
- Dining Services
- Exercise is Medicine on Campus
- Health and Wellness
- Local Features
- New Student Orientation
- Residence Life
- Social Justice & Equity Forum
- Student Development Policies
- Student Engagement
- Student Life Team
The Exercise is Medicine On Campus (EIM-OC) chapter at St. Thomas Aquinas College educates and promotes physical activity and healthy habits on campus.
Our goal is to create an inclusive campus environment that supports the overall well-being of students, faculty, and staff. This is based on St. Thomas Aquinas College’s eight dimensions of wellness: physical, social, spiritual, emotional, environmental, vocational, intellectual, and financial.
EIM-OC partners with Student Health and Wellness, CAPS, Athletics, and the Department of Exercise Science to achieve the following goals:
- Recognize physical activity as an important indicator of overall health.
- Reduce barriers to physical activity.
- Connect physical activity to healthy choices that promote holistic wellness.
- Support individualized goals of improving overall health.
Meet the EIM-OC Leadership Team
Advisor : Kevin Nesbitt
Title: Vice President of Student Development and Dean of Students
Health Care Professional: Anne Walsh
Title: Director of Health and Wellness
Health Fitness Professional / Advisor Dr. Gabriel Martinez
Title: Assistant Professor of Exercise Science