- Admissions & Aid
- Accepted Students
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- International Admissions
- Transfer Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Start Here
- Billing Information
- Changes to the 2024-2025 FAFSA
- Financial Aid FAQs & Resources
- True Cost Calculator
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Grants
- Veteran Benefits
- SAP Policy
- Financial Aid Award Notice
- New Student Corner
- Cares Act Reporting
- Student Financial Services Team
- Admissions Team
- Veteran & Military Admissions
- Parents & Guardians
- Corporate Education Program
- High School Program
- School Counselor Resources
- Virtual Tour
The 2024-2025 FAFSA will not be available as of the traditional October 1st date. The anticipated launch date of the 2024-25 FAFSA will be in December 2023.
- The FAFSA will have fewer questions.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is being replaced by the Student Aid Index (SAI).
- More students should be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant.
- The 24-25 FAFSA will link directly to the IRS and will pull in federal tax information electronically. Financial aid eligibility will be calculated using 2022 federal tax information.
- For dependent students, the parent that will complete the FAFSA will be the parent that has provided more than half of the student’s financial support. In previous years, the FAFSA used the parent with whom the student lived with most.
Where can I get more information?
- Federal Student Aid’s FAFSA Simplification Act website.
Do I need to do anything?